There are so many things that we have to consider when preparing for a wedding. It can be stressful, tiresome and a whole lot exciting. What we really want to know is that is there a way to manage the budget while still getting each and everything which an Indian wedding demands for? If you want to know the answer to that then keep on reading these tips:
- No matter how pretty and beautiful Indian wedding dresses Dubai may look, there is going to be a time when you are going to feel uncomfortable. For such times, always be prepared with another party dress which is a little less embellished than the other and most of all is comfortable to wear. Wear that for the rest of the evening.
- Wedding cakes are a must but a tradition three tier cake is going to be nothing more than a waste of money and cake. What you can do is order a perfectly beautiful sheet cake which you can disguise between display only cakes made out of craft material.
- Just like the dress, Indian jewellery can also be very uncomfortable to hang around in. Make sure you have a back up for the jewellery as well so that after the photography and the main event, you can change into something lighter but still look in the festive mode.
- Bring extra matching jewellery set because mishaps happen only in a wedding and they are inevitable. Imagine your only piece of necklace or bracelet breaking away at the last moment and you being left with nothing to wear.
- Even models get tired of wearing heels bring yourself extra pair of comfortable shoes to slip in once the party has settled down. This way you will not have to deal with the excruciating pain of heels cutting into your feet and making it hard to even stand.
- You must have prepared heavily for the food and you could be the only one not being able to eat (perks of being the bride). Ask your caterer to pack for two people in advance and drop off in your room late at night because you are going to be starving by the end of the day.
Go back to Homepage.